Fake accounts will be locked.

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Moderator Beta Members Admin Null item 3837282927

Fake accounts will be locked.

from ShaneGrey on 04/19/2016 02:52 AM

I know I already said this in the rules but impersonating another player from the RTsoft forums will result in the account being locked and possibly deleted!
You may be asking what locked means, it basicslly is like a ban it doesn't allow the user to log into their account and if we find the locked user made another fake account both accounts will be locked and deleted. We aren't going to go over how we can tell but it's possible so be warned.

Your friendly GrowBook admin, feel free to contact me if you need help or have a problem.

Metalwire

24, male

Beta Members

Re: Fake accounts will be locked.

from Metalwire on 04/19/2016 02:55 AM

Assuming that the fake accounts will be active throughout the time period of the website it's best to contact to see what's up. Either way this is a definite response for players who are being accused

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Moderator Beta Members Admin Null item 3837282927

from ShaneGrey on 04/19/2016 02:58 AM

Before anything we contact the original person from the RTSOFT forums. If they say they don't have an account here or their name is diffrent we take action, I will probably message the player before locking them out giving them a 24 hour notice to give a mod or admin a new name so that we can change it. If they don't give us a new name we will lock you out.

Your friendly GrowBook admin, feel free to contact me if you need help or have a problem.

Metalwire

24, male

Beta Members

from Metalwire on 04/19/2016 03:00 AM

That's a good way to be skeptical about things

A10a

20, female

from A10a on 04/20/2016 04:17 AM

True ^^^

Shane

97, male

Staff Member Alt.

from Shane on 04/20/2016 05:47 AM

Before reported, this is Shane's beta testing account. I can't see how things look and work for you all so I made this account with member privileges only.

« Back to forum