1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Last Search found 33 matches:

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Moderator Beta Members Admin Null item 3837282927

Re: Whats the best Farmable?

from ShaneGrey on 04/22/2016 08:35 PM

Depends, do you have the pacients to wait between farms? And how many wls do you have to invest In farmables. 

Your friendly GrowBook admin, feel free to contact me if you need help or have a problem.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Re: Newsdaily News Thread

from ShaneGrey on 04/20/2016 10:34 PM

Good idea! 

Your friendly GrowBook admin, feel free to contact me if you need help or have a problem.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Re: Shane's Beta

from ShaneGrey on 04/20/2016 10:05 PM

Beta Testers List:
 Pikasack
 Hammerkraz
 Parti

Reply Edited on 04/20/2016 10:06 PM.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Shane's Beta

from ShaneGrey on 04/20/2016 07:24 AM

Hehe, I'm pretty excited to release this to the public but for now (sadly), it's only in beta. :(. 

Now, now, now... It wouldn't be a private beta if I let you all test it haha, so I'm going to be picking a few members to help me beta test this new feature. I think you all will love it and it will change GrowBook drastically. 
All moderators are invited if you don't have the password to get in yet message me, if the password is given out to anyone I will change the password and whoever gave it out will be banned until the update is released, I'm sorry but I can't chance anyone ruining a good suprise.

You may see a few weird things around GrowBook, you can point them out and make posts about them and possibly try to guess what you think the new feature is but even if you correctly guess it we won't tell you it's right.  It should be out in the next few days depending on how much time I have tomorrow to work on it.
Beta testers are not aloud to give out any information, screenshots, the beta entrance password, or any hints or tips.

If you're not a moderator but are still interested message me and I will consider it I'll only be picking 1-2 members. Once you are accepted you must not answer any questions, reply to any posts, or tell anyone on the topic. Just keep it low ;)

Reply Edited on 04/20/2016 07:25 AM.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Staff/ user badges full guide.

from ShaneGrey on 04/20/2016 06:28 AM

badge-gold-icon.png This is a Staff-Alt badge, given specifically and only to staff alternative accounts. If someone claims to be a staff member without this badge please report them. As a staff member (especially admins) you can't really test everything as a member and things are a bit diffrent. So these accounts only have member privileges.

download_2.png This is a Beta Member Badge assigned to the first 20 players who joined GrowBook! Sorry if you didn't receive one they are un-obtainable now.

images_2.png This is a Moderator badge, given only to mods if anyone claims to be a mod and doesn't have this badge they are lying, please report them.

download_1.png This is a Admin badge, given only to admins if anyone claims to be an admin please report them.

Badges can be found in a user's mini-profile and main account here's a picture of badges in my mini-profile (to the left of this post)
20160420_001617.png

Reply Edited on 04/20/2016 06:28 AM.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Re: Vote for your staff!

from ShaneGrey on 04/20/2016 02:25 AM

Hehe, like I said in the original post voting for yourself is not taken into consideration. But, I know it's a joke.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Re: Making Art

from ShaneGrey on 04/20/2016 02:23 AM

Also, since this is the first art making thread I'll sticky it! 

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Re: Making Art

from ShaneGrey on 04/20/2016 02:20 AM

Hehe seems pretty cool, also good job on your pic. If you can a wwhole body but if not it's okay too! (Any style that you want man)
Screenshot_2016-04-14-09-53-33.png 

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Re: Staff list

from ShaneGrey on 04/19/2016 04:35 PM

Hitting 30 members and welcoming a new moderator! Pikasack.

Reply Edited on 04/19/2016 10:17 PM.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Re: [UN-OFFICIAL] Reporting Thread.

from ShaneGrey on 04/19/2016 03:26 AM

It's a good approach but I don't really feel like it would be a good idea to publicly report these players. Just becuase of drama we done need any of that hehe.
If you are feeling suspicion about an account just PM a mod or admin. 
-----Thread Locked----- 

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page