Search for posts by ShaneGrey

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Last Search found 33 matches:

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Moderator Beta Members Admin Null item 3837282927

Re: Fake accounts will be locked.

from ShaneGrey on 04/19/2016 02:58 AM

Before anything we contact the original person from the RTSOFT forums. If they say they don't have an account here or their name is diffrent we take action, I will probably message the player before locking them out giving them a 24 hour notice to give a mod or admin a new name so that we can change it. If they don't give us a new name we will lock you out.

Your friendly GrowBook admin, feel free to contact me if you need help or have a problem.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Re: Vote for your staff!

from ShaneGrey on 04/19/2016 02:55 AM

A new moderator is added every 10-20 members if we have a person who meets our guidelines. I figured 1/10-15 is a good moderator to member ratio.

Your friendly GrowBook admin, feel free to contact me if you need help or have a problem.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Fake accounts will be locked.

from ShaneGrey on 04/19/2016 02:52 AM

I know I already said this in the rules but impersonating another player from the RTsoft forums will result in the account being locked and possibly deleted!
You may be asking what locked means, it basicslly is like a ban it doesn't allow the user to log into their account and if we find the locked user made another fake account both accounts will be locked and deleted. We aren't going to go over how we can tell but it's possible so be warned.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

from ShaneGrey on 04/19/2016 02:44 AM

No. It's from this point forward.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

from ShaneGrey on 04/18/2016 10:35 PM

Obviously if someone votes for a member who isn't staff material I would ignore the vote. But I feel like letting you all put your input in doesn't hurt anything and it might even help me decide.
PartI your edit has been changed please read it. 

Reply Edited on 04/18/2016 10:37 PM.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Re: Staff list

from ShaneGrey on 04/18/2016 08:36 PM

It's not about that, I just can't be on all the time and it would be better to have more than one admin that can help out at times. We will think about it.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Re: QOTD: What's the best moment you've had in Growtopia?

from ShaneGrey on 04/18/2016 03:52 AM

Probably getting my Mini-You hehe, I've had a few thousand world locks but nothing showas off true expirence more than a Mini-You.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Re: Staff list

from ShaneGrey on 04/18/2016 03:26 AM

I'm the super admin and can remove anyone at any time, I'm kind of sketchy about admins too but doing it alone is a little difficult at times especially just keeping up with everyone's messages.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

from ShaneGrey on 04/18/2016 02:55 AM

Oh yeah! The reporter who helps us find players asking for you to vote for them will also get 50 points added to their account!

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Vote for your staff!

from ShaneGrey on 04/18/2016 02:53 AM

As a community I don't think I should be the only one making decisions on whom should be in your staff team.
So, if you see someone who is really dedicated and Admin/Mod material you can post their names here and we will look into the player when the next position opens.
You cannot vote for yourself and if you are found asking members to vote for you we will automatically disqualify you.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page