Shane's Beta

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Moderator Beta Members Admin Null item 3837282927

Shane's Beta

from ShaneGrey on 04/20/2016 07:24 AM

Hehe, I'm pretty excited to release this to the public but for now (sadly), it's only in beta. :(. 

Now, now, now... It wouldn't be a private beta if I let you all test it haha, so I'm going to be picking a few members to help me beta test this new feature. I think you all will love it and it will change GrowBook drastically. 
All moderators are invited if you don't have the password to get in yet message me, if the password is given out to anyone I will change the password and whoever gave it out will be banned until the update is released, I'm sorry but I can't chance anyone ruining a good suprise.

You may see a few weird things around GrowBook, you can point them out and make posts about them and possibly try to guess what you think the new feature is but even if you correctly guess it we won't tell you it's right.  It should be out in the next few days depending on how much time I have tomorrow to work on it.
Beta testers are not aloud to give out any information, screenshots, the beta entrance password, or any hints or tips.

If you're not a moderator but are still interested message me and I will consider it I'll only be picking 1-2 members. Once you are accepted you must not answer any questions, reply to any posts, or tell anyone on the topic. Just keep it low ;)

Your friendly GrowBook admin, feel free to contact me if you need help or have a problem.

Reply Edited on 04/20/2016 07:25 AM.

ShaneGrey
Admin

44, male

Spammer

Moderator Beta Members Admin Null item 3837282927

Re: Shane's Beta

from ShaneGrey on 04/20/2016 10:05 PM

Beta Testers List:
 Pikasack
 Hammerkraz
 Parti

Your friendly GrowBook admin, feel free to contact me if you need help or have a problem.

Reply Edited on 04/20/2016 10:06 PM.

Hammerkraz

22, male

Spammer

Beta Members Null item 3837282927

from Hammerkraz on 04/20/2016 10:28 PM

Cant wait for this to happen I will not be giving any info SO DONT TRY :) 

I am the master of hammers I am the Lord of hammers. EXPECT ME when you need help

Entertained

23, male

Spammer

Beta Members

from Entertained on 04/20/2016 11:43 PM

Can i join? I'm really interested

Official Growtopia Mudimages_13.jpg

Metalwire

24, male

Beta Members